• QBNW is one of the most respected Modeling Agencies.
• Modeling Talent Agencies: Washington DC District of Columbia. Modeling Jobs - Fashion/Commercial Print Models - Actors - Movies-Film-Video. Since 1973 QuickBook Modeling Agencies have handled local talent bookings for on location shoots in Washington DC District of Columbia from clients worldwide. Modeling jobs for fashion, print, catalog, advertising, editorial layout, TV episodes, movies, trade shows, product packaging and more.
• Men, women, children, kids, teens, infants, toddlers.
• Only qualified applicants are approved for representation.
• QBNW Modeling Agency books in USA & Canada.
• QB Offices / booking agents in most states and provinces.
• Restaurant Ads, Boat/Car Ads, Product Packaging, Trade Shows, Magazine Layouts, Billboards, TV Show Episodes, many more exciting fun and great paying jobs.
• Booking major jobs throughout Washington DC District of Columbia. Kids, Teens and adults needed now! Washington DC District of Columbia Modeling Talent Agency booking men, women, children, teens, kids, babies. Talent bookings: television, print, editorial, promotional, product packaging, commercials, catalog, fashion.
• Clients review new faces daily in cities everywhere.
• NOW HIRING - OPEN AUDITIONS
Copyright © QBNW.com
43+ years of talent referrals open calls and casting calls for major hiring companies (bookings) in every city above... Plus more jobs in unique cities nationwide...QuickBook Modeling Agencies have been proudly representing prequalified insured models to major clients for safe, fun and highly rewarding modeling jobs through the very best modeling agency services available anywhere. The QuickBook modeling agency pays for Color Zed Cards and the packaging and distribution to top leading hiring companies everywhere. No matter where you live in Canada or the United States, the very best local jobs are booked through QuickBook modeling agencies and affiliates. 45 locations, 90 booking agents, all earnings come from commissions (still just 10% since 1973). We do not sell any unnecessary services for profit such as classes, photos, workshops, memberships, monthly website fees, interview fees, test shoots, conventions, etc. Legitimate modeling agencies such as QuickBook earn every dime for agents and booking assistants through commissions.